Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland
Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland is a Sports video game developed by Neversoft and published by Activision. The game was released for Microsoft Windows on October 18, 2005. The new Tony Hawk’s has been brought up in the best traditions of the series. Stunts again challenge the laws of physics and common sense, the destruction is comparable in scale to the work of a team of fuses, and takeoffs to the height of the third floor are a thing of the past – now in the fashion of sliding along the eaves of skyscrapers. This time Neversoft invites you to visit Los Angeles. There are nine districts in the city. Among them are Hollywood, Beverly Hills, several parks and … that very huge oil platform. The rusty giant, who somehow found himself in a skateboard arcade, impresses with an abundance of rails and an atmosphere of slight madness. The foreman offers to feed a great white shark, the size of a school bus: “Your board will be filled up with food”. Excellent. The worker, having destroyed a good third of the structures, dispassionately utters: “Don’t worry. We provide you 100% working game torrent setup, full version, PC game & free download for everyone!
- Operating System: Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- Video card: 32 MB
- Hard disk space: 3.5 GB
- DirectX: 11
- Installation Instruction:
- You must have 1.05 GB in your drive to save the file.
- To download torrent file, you will be required μTorrent. (Download μTorrent)
- Open “[R.G. Mechanics] Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland” folder and double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Now double click on “THAW” icon to play the game. Done!
- Start & Play!
Click the link below to Download