Going Medieval is a Simulation video game developed by Foxy Voxel and published by The Irregular Corporation. The game was released for Microsoft Windows on 1 Jun, 2021. In the world of Going Medieval, dark age society is on its knees. At the end of the 14th century, 95% of the global population has perished due to rampant plague. Eventually, survivors emerge from society’s ashes, and it’s now up to you to help them settle in a dangerous new land reclaimed by nature. Build your people a home, help shape their lives, and protect them from animals, bandits, and other dangers in a lawless post-calamity age. We provide you 100% working game torrent setup, full version, PC game & free download for everyone!
- OS: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bits
- CPU: AMD or Intel, 3.3 GHz (AMD FX 8300, Intel i5 3000)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Video card: AMD / NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 2GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon RX 560, Geforce GTX 1050)
- Free space on hard disk: 800 MB
- DirectX: 11
- Installation Instruction:
- You must have 399 MB in your drive to save the file.
- To download torrent file, you will be required μTorrent. (Download μTorrent)
- Open “Going_Medieval_0.5.28.6-rel_(47628)_win_dev” folder and double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Now double click on “game” icon to play the game. Done!
- Start & Play!
Click the link below to Download