FIFA 17 is a sports PC game in the FIFA series. The game is the first to use Frostbite game engine. Borussia Dortmund midfielder Marco Reus serves as the cover athlete on the game. The game brings new features to it’s gameplay like, new attacking techniques, physical player overhaul, active intelligence system and set piece rewrite system. Commentary is once again provided by Martin Tyler and Alan Smith with Alan McInally (in-game score updates), Geoff Shreeves (injury reports), and Mike West (classified results for major leagues). Commentary in other languages (such as Spanish and French) is also provided.We provide you 100% working game torrent setup, full version, PC game & free download for everyone!
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-Bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB available space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 460 or AMD Radeon R7 260)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Installation Instruction:
- You must have 27 GB in your drive to save the file.
- To download torrent file, you will be required μTorrent. (Download μTorrent)
- Open “FIFA 17” folder, double click on “stp-fifa17” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “STEAMPUNKS” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “stp-fifa17” icon to play the game. Done!
- Start & Play!
Click the link below to Download